2. Local Contribution Collection and Expense Report
3. Statement of Revenues, Expenditures and Changes in Net Position and Statement of Net Position - Last Quarterly Report provided at the March 14, 2019 meeting - Next Quarterly Report to be provided at the June 13, 2019 meeting.
CORRESPONDENCE - no discussion
1. March 2019 Correspondence
COMMITTEE REPORTS - no discussion
1. Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) and Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) Actions of the March 27, 2019 Meetings
2. Broward MPO Executive Committee meeting minutes can be found at: http://browardmpo.org/index.php/agendas-minutes
1. Member Comments
2. Broward MPO Outreach & Events - March 2019
3. Notification of Changes to Draft Tentative Work Program Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 - 2024
4. 8th Annual City of Fort Lauderdale Transportation Summit - May 17, 2019
Mission Statement To collaboratively plan, prioritize and fund the delivery of diverse transportation options. Vision Statement Our work will have measurable positive impact by ensuring transportation projects are well selected, funded and delivered. Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Erica Lychak, Title VI Coordinator at (954) 876-0033/0058 or email@example.com (or via Florida Relay at 711) at least seven days prior to the meeting. For complaints, questions or concerns about civil rights or non-discrimination please contact: Erica Lychak, Title VI Coordinator at the numbers or e-mail above.